Our new Chamber of Commerce office is now open! It is located at 7920 Limonite Ave., Suite B (near Kmart). We are open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Come by and say hi! Feel free to bring in your applications and/or renewals.
The Mission of the Jurupa Valley Chamber of Commerce is to promote and enhance the business community of Jurupa Valley, and the residential community it serves, and to assist our members in a safe and successful execution of operations, both in the immediate needs of today, and the long term needs of the future.
The Jurupa Valley Chamber of Commerce shall fulfill its mission by:
- Keeping Business Local
- Acknowledging that good business practices build good communities for us all.
- Pursuing continuous improvement for the business community.
- Hosting debates and forums.
- Encouraging and supporting a collaborative effort between business and other communtiy entities.
- Recognizing that solutions to today's complex challenges must be found through cooperation and collaboration.
- Operating with the highest ethical standards (honesty, integrity).
- Providing member-driven quality customer service.
- Advocating for local business.
** Click Here for Membership Application **
Limonite Road Closure - May 28th thru July 2ndClick here for more information
Flabob Airport is one of Jurupa Valley’s best hidden treasures. Flabob Airport is rich in history, founded in 1925 it is one of the oldest surviving airports in California. Nestled in the heart of the community, it is a landmark destination for local citizens and out of town visitors alike. Whether you plan to dine at the famous Flabob Café, or to watch the variety of aircraft that may be taking off or landing at any time, it is a great way to spend a morning or afternoon.
Please visit www.flabob.org for a listing of the many activities held, and to plan your visit.
Indian Hills Golf Club offers a beautiful course with lush landscape and a unique course in that it features no parallel fairways. Facilities include the Wedgewood Banquet Center, perfect for a variety of events from business meetings to weddings. The clubhouse provides a spectacular view of the surrounding area.
Please visit www.indianhillsgolf.com to view the course and the facilities.
The Jurupa Valley Business Center, commonly known as ‘the white house’ offers a wide variety of options and services for businesses. The Jurupa Business Center is a hub of local business, including Loomis Insurance, and the Riverside County Record Newspaper.